Garden Design in Venice
In Venice, your garden is your home’s calling card. Whether you want to have a perfectly cultivated vegetable patch or a sea of your favorite plants, you deserve the chance to make your home as unique as your sense of style. If you have one set plan or many ideas, Florida Lawncare & Maintenance Inc. is ready to give you a professional helping hand. With years of experience and a trained team, we’re ready to bring your garden into full bloom.
Upgrade Your Garden and Curb Appeal
What is curb appeal? It’s the indescribable quality that makes one fine home stand out from the rest on the block. A beautiful front garden filled with your favorite flowers, a rock path or even a water feature can be just what you need to make your home pop. Putting all those pieces together in a cohesive way can be difficult, but that’s why Florida Lawncare & Maintenance Inc. is here. Tell us your design dreams and we’ll make it happen.
Make Your Back Yard an Oasis with a Professional Garden Design Service
Do you feel like you’re taking full advantage of your backyard? It’s time to have the outdoor grilling space you’ve always wanted and the fire pit too! What are some common backyard features?
- • Rock paths
- • Outdoor cooking
- • Bar area
- • Fish ponds
- • Covered seating
What Are the Steps in a Garden Design Process?
At Florida Lawncare & Maintenance Inc., we understand every client has unique taste from home décor to outdoor style. We make an effort to cater to your needs while adhering to a proven garden design process. Here are the four major steps to our method:
- • Consultation: Our initial consultation will begin with a discussion regarding your personal design goals, your must-haves, relevant challenges and your ideal budget.
- • Design Master Plan: Once our design team understands what you want and need, we will start putting together the design master plan. After you’ve approved the plan, we’ll move forward.
- • Construction Plans: A construction plan is hold more relevant details for the workers involved. While the design plan helps you visualize, the construction plan includes information about construction materials, measurements and layout more like a blueprint.
- • The Dirty Work: We’ll get our Venice team together and get to work on your garden. In no time, we’ll be ready to reveal the full potential of your garden.
Our Goals for Your Garden Space
As we’ve said, each client is different, but we always strive to meet the same high standards of customer satisfaction and excellent designs. With every project, we strive to:
- • Cultivate gardens that’ll thrive in the natural environment of Venice
- • Meet our client’s individual expectations, vision and needs
- • Have a strong and pleasurable working relationship with every client
- • Involve clients heavily in the design process with dependable communication and updates
Call Today for Your Consultation
Are you ready to get your Venice garden project started? Give us a quick phone call to set up your professional consultation today. We’ll also be happy to answer any questions you might have about the design process or what’s possible for your garden. Don’t hesitate to get started with your perfect garden.